Class of 1969's 50th Reunion General Information
May 30 - June 2, 2019
Class of '69 50th Reunion Schedule of Events Now Available
Welcome to the Class of 1969's 50th Reunion Home Page, where you can come to get links to all the information you need to know about our 50th Reunion. We expect something close to half of our Class to return for our 50th, which normally draws more attendees than any other reunion except for the 25th. The material on this and the linked pages is written for everyone in the Class, but especially for those who haven't been back in many years and may not recall exactly what they should be doing to prepare for Reunions. It is also written for all guests of Classmates, including spouses and domestic partners, to let you know what a welcoming group this Class really is! No one should feel out of place or left out among this Class. So join the fun and help the Class of '69 celebrate its 50th Reunion in the style to which we have become accustomed. We look forward to seeing all of you and want to make sure that you will be well-prepared for four days of great times with the Class of '69. Join the fun as we go back to reminisce with our Classmates, march in the P-rade, listen to some great bands and see the campus both as we remember it and all the changes that are taking place. You don’t want to miss it!
This website will continue to provide you with all of the information you need to plan your return to campus, including tips for guests on what to expect. Whether you have been coming to Reunions or not, we aim to make it as easy as possible for you to plan your return. Enjoy your reading and please send your questions, comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your Reunion Committee will be happy to hear from you.
Links to Reunion Information Topics:
How to Register
How to Modify Your Registration
How to Register.
Begin the registration process by pressing the REGISTER NOW button at the bottom of this paragraph. Here are some things to remember:
- When you click the REGISTER NOW button, you will be directed to a welcome page labeled "Registration" that presents a summary of the registration options and has a gray Register Now button at the bottom. Click that button and proceed.
- You will register each person in your party one-at-a-time, beginning with yourself (the Classmate or Associate). While registering yourself, provide information about yourself only. Once you have registered yourself, it will be easy to register each additional person in your party.
- Choose your housing option for ALL of your party, if applicable, while registering yourself. If you are planning to stay in a dorm, indicate the number of beds you will need for your party. If you are planning to stay at the Erdman Center, indicate the number of rooms/suites you want to reserve.
- You will need to know when you expect to arrive, whether you want on- or near-campus housing, and what clothing sizes you wear.
- After you register yourself, you will be given the option of registering additional members of your party. The more, the merrier!
- At the end of the process, you will be transferred to a payment screen to process your payment.
- When you finish paying, you will see a confirmation page, and you'll have success!
- At this point, don't forget to take a look at the Yearbook Guide on this site, and fill in your Yearbook profile. We're very proud of our major-reunion yearbooks, and this should be our best year yet. Be sure to upload one or more photos!
- If you have any questions, feel free to contact your Reunions Chair, your Reunions Treasurer or your Webmaster. They're all eager to make this process easy and welcoming.
- Finally, have a GREAT TIME at Reunions, and make sure your friends sign up, too!
Back to top
How to Modify your Registration:
Changing your registration (e.g., to add a dinner or even add a person) is quite simple. Here’s how: First, log in as you did to register in the first place (if you're reading this, you're probably already logged in). Then pretend you're registering for the first time, except this time, you'll see a gray button called "Change/Review" instead of "Register Now" below the opening pricing matrix. Click that, and you'll see your registrations, classmate listed first, with little gray "change/review” buttons next to each name. Click the first registration you want to change and make your changes as needed, scrolling down and clicking "Next” when you’re finished with each section. Keep doing that until it cycles around to the names again, and repeat for each reservation you need to modify.
When you’re finished, you can click the "Check Out” button on that same page, and then go through the confirmation process as you did originally. You’ll be charged ONLY for the changes, if there’s any charge at all. The Reunions Chair (Dan Harman) will get a report of your updates, and you’ll be all set.
Housing for the 50th Reunion.
Classmates should address housing preferences very early in their planning for Reunions. Our Class has blocked off or will otherwise be allocated approximately 245 beds or rooms for our 50th Reunion. We offer the following choices to you immediately upon opening registration:
- On-campus housing will be available for $150 per bed or $125 per bed if you bring your own linens for the weekend. If your take the linens-included option, your bed reservation will include a linen packet including two sheets, two towels, one pillow case and one blanket. We may require refundable deposits for linens and keys.
- We have negotiated for all 60 beds at the Erdman Center at Princeton Theological Seminary. Prices will range from $360 for the weekend for a single room with a shared bath with the room next door to $720 for the weekend for a small family suite. You must book all three nights of Reunions Weekend. The Erdman Center is a clean, comfortable air-conditioned and quiet facility on Library Place about a 5 minute walk from our headquarters in Holder Courtyard. There are no televisions in the guest rooms but there are two lounges that have televisions. A small kitchenette in one of the lounges is available as well as a laundry room. Parking is available in the Seminary Library parking lot across the street from the Erdman Center.
- In addition, we have blocked 40 rooms in the Homewood Suites on U.S. 1, 20 rooms in the Westin Princeton, also on U.S. 1, and 10 rooms at the SpringHill Suites in nearby Ewing. All are located on the Reunions bus routes, so University bus transportation will be available to each of these hotels throughout Reunions Weekend. Pricing is as follows:
- Homewood Suites, 3819 Route 1 South: $314-$329 per room per night, minimum three nights
- Westin Princeton @ Forrestal Village, 201 Village Road: $359 per room per night, minimum three nights
- SpringHill Suites, 1000 Charles Ewing Boulevard, Ewing: $239 per room per night, minimum two nights
- The Jasna Polana Country Club has two luxury buildings with 21 rooms. The cost is $325, $400 or $550 per night including continental breakfast and free Wi-Fi. The Club is about 3 1/2 miles from campus. If interested, call 609.688.0500, ask for Michelle Caponi and identify yourself as a member of the Class of '69.
- The Nassau Inn does not permit Classes to book blocks of rooms. They accept online reservations only on their website and the cost is $830, $952 and $1,150 per night for a minimum of three nights.
- Other options are available. We have posted this year's list provided by the Alumni Council here.
- There are other options in surrounding communities that are in some cases newer properties, more readily available and charge less because they are not on the University bus line. These hotels are in Ewing, Cranbury, Hightstown, South Brunswick and Somerset. The disadvantages of these options is that they tend to be farther away and you will have to drive back and forth to campus each day of Reunions.
Back to top