51st Reunion, 2020
52nd Reunion, 2021
53rd Reunion, 2022
Class of 1969's 45th Reunion General Information
May 29 - June 1, 2014
Class of '69 45th Reunion Schedule of Events Now Available
The Class of ’69 will be stepping out to a brand new beat as we go "Dancin’ in the Street” at our 45th Reunion on May 29-June 1, 2014. Join the fun as we go back to reminisce with our Classmates, march in the P-rade, listen to some great bands and see the campus both as we remember it and all the changes that are taking place. You don’t want to miss it!
This website will continue to provide you with all of the information you need to plan your return to campus, including tips for guests on what to expect. Whether you have been coming to Reunions or not, we aim to make it as easy as possible for you to plan your return. Enjoy your reading and please send your questions, comments and suggestions to email@example.com. Your Reunions Co-Chairs will be happy to hear from you.
Links to Reunion Information Topics:
How to Register
How to Modify Your Registration
How to Register.
Begin the registration process by pressing the REGISTER NOW button at the bottom of this paragraph. Here are some things to remember:
Back to top
- When you click the REGISTER NOW button, you will be directed to a welcome page labeled "Registration" that presents a summary of the registration options and has a gray Register Now button at the bottom. Click that button and proceed.
- You will register each person in your party one-at-a-time, beginning with yourself (the Classmate or Associate). While registering yourself, provide information about yourself only. Once you have registered yourself, it will be easy to register each additional person in your party.
- Choose your housing option for ALL of your party, if applicable, while registering yourself. If you are planning to stay in a dorm, indicate the number of beds you will need for your party. If you are planning to stay at the Erdman Center, indicate the number of rooms/suites you want to reserve.
- You will need to know when you expect to arrive, whether you want on- or near-campus housing, and what size tee-shirt, hat and other paraphernalia you wear.
- After you register yourself, you will be given the option of registering additional members of your party. The more, the merrier!
- At the end of the process, you will be transferred to a PayPal screen to process your payment. YOU DO NOT NEED A PAYPAL ACCOUNT! PayPal will allow you to use your regular credit card. Simply click "Don't have a PayPal Account?" at the bottom of the PayPal page.
- When you finish paying, you will see a confirmation page, and you'll have success!
- At this point, don't forget to take a look at the Yearbook Guide on this site, and fill in your Yearbook profile. We're very proud of our major-reunion yearbooks, and this should be our best year yet. Be sure to upload a photo!
- If you have any questions, feel free to contact your Reunions Chairs, your Reunions Treasurer or your Webmaster. They're all eager to make this process easy and welcoming.
- Finally, have a GREAT TIME at Reunions, and make sure your friends sign up, too!
How to Modify your Registration:
Changing your registration (e.g., to add a dinner or even add a person) is quite simple. Here’s how: First, log in as you did to register in the first place (if you're reading this, you're probably already logged in). Then pretend you're registering for the first time, except this time, you'll see a gray button called "Change/Review" instead of "Register Now" below the opening pricing matrix. Click that, and you'll see your registrations, classmate listed first, with little gray "change/review” buttons next to each name. Click the first registration you want to change and make your changes as needed, scrolling down and clicking "Next” when you’re finished with each section. Keep doing that until it cycles around to the names again, and repeat for each reservation you need to modify.
When you’re finished, you can click the "Check Out” button on that same page, and then go through the confirmation process as you did originally. You’ll be charged ONLY for the changes, if there’s any charge at all. The Reunions Chair (Dan Harman) will get a report of your updates, and you’ll be all set.
Housing for the 45th Reunion.
Classmates should address housing preferences very early in their planning for Reunions. Our Class has blocked off or will otherwise be allocated approximately 175 beds or rooms for our 45th Reunion. We will be able to offer the following choices to you when we open registration in August:
- On-campus housing will be available for $125 per bed for the weekend. Each bed reservation will include a linen packet including two sheets, two towels, one pillow case and one blanket. We may require refundable deposits for linens and keys.
- We have negotiated for all 60 beds at the Erdman Center at Princeton Theological Seminary. Prices will range from $55 per night for a single room with a shared bath with the room next door to $90 per night for a small family suite. Preference will be given to those who book for all three nights of Reunions Weekend. The Erdman Center is a clean, comfortable air-conditioned and quiet facility on Library Place about a 5 minute walk from our headquarters in Holder Courtyard. There are no televisions in the guest rooms but there are two lounges that have televisions. A small kitchenette in one of the lounges is available as well as a laundry room. Parking is available in the Seminary Library parking lot across the street from the Erdman Center.
- In addition, we have blocked 20 rooms each at the Hampton Inn, the Holiday Inn and the Red Roof Inn. All are located on Route 1 and on the bus route, so University bus transportation will be available to each of these hotels throughout Reunions Weekend. Pricing is as follows:
- Hampton Inn: $321 per night including taxes, minimum three nights
- Holiday Inn: $344 per night for a minimum of two nights
- Red Roof Inn: $110 per night including taxes, NO minimum, NOT on shuttle route
- The Nassau Inn does not permit Classes to book blocks of rooms beginning this year. Instead, all rooms will go on sale on Wednesday, July 17 at 10 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time, first-come, first-served. The phone numbers for The Nassau Inn are 609.921.7500 and 800.862.7728. During this past Reunion, the tariff was $700 per night with a three-day required stay and reservations were non-cancellable and non-refundable.
- Other options are available. We have posted this year's list provided by the Alumni Council here.
- There are other options in surrounding communities that are in some cases newer properties and charge less because they are not on the University bus line. These hotels are in Ewing, Cranbury, Hightstown, South Brunswick and somerset. The disadvantages of these options is that they tend to be farther away and you will have to drive back and forth to campus each day of Reunions.
Back to top
'69's Favorite Music
to see what our classmates have already requested. That page also lets you suggest a song on line or by email. If you have a favorite MP3 from the '60's, or would like to request a song, email our webmaster
Back to top
A new "gang sign" for '69
Beverly Johnson, finishing up her senior year at Denison, was thinking of our class. She sent along this photo of a "gang sign" for the class that she and her friend worked on (when they should have been studying?). Try it -- it's not so easy!