Class Dinner/Meeting, Saturday, Oct. 23, 2021
52nd Reunion, 2021
53rd Reunion, 2022
1969 SETS CLASS ANNUAL GIVING RECORD
FOR THE 50TH!
The Class of 1969’s 50th Reunion Annual Giving was a Great Success! We raised $5,893,169 from 490 classmates for a participation rate of 69.6%
Some highlights included:
- Our dollar total was $3,383.169 more than 1969 has raised before.
- We have now raised $23,759,268 of unrestricted dollars since we graduated.
- Our 69.6% participation rate was the highest of all of this year’s Major Reunion Classes.
- Of the 82 active Princeton Classes, 1969 was second in participation.
- Princeton’s overall Annual Giving results: $68.6 million and 55.4% participation.
Thanks to everyone who contributed to our success. AND Many Thanks to the 57 members of the Class of 1969’s Annual Giving TEAM! Here they are: